Monday, September 15, 2014

I would like to take a minute to introduce myself before you begin reading all of my posts! I believe that you should have a good understanding of a person before you truly take in their point of view! So here it goes!

I am a passionate 16 ( almost 17 in October) year old, who is extremely stubborn! Once I get something in my head, good luck trying to talk me out of it!

I am the oldest of seven children, three of which were adopted 3 years ago from Colombia. ( You will hear a lot about that and my struggles through it) I have two amazing parents, who love me and teach me!

I am a VERY outgoing person, who LOVES to talk! It is not uncommon for one of my best friends tell me to shut up! I love people, but am not necessarily the best at making friends ( weird I know!) Once you get to know me though I will be you most loyal companion (except for maybe your dog!) and will stick with you through thick and thin! I value friendship and friends sometimes too much!

I am a Senior in High School. I go to school in my basement, living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, and at times the bathroom! Sorry if that was a bit descriptive! Okay, I'm homeschooled if you couldn't figure that out! I also go to the local community college in my area. My major is Nursing so I am trying to get a head start on my education....you may now call me a nerd!

I am a Republican so if you are not- too bad! Just kidding... I will take a conservative view on things so if you don't agree with something I said then please don't take it personally!

Okay some random things about me...
I love horses and dogs- I want a Rottweiler one day!
My favorite color is blue, for now!
Hmmm, let me think something else that is random about me.... nope can't think of anything else!

Last, but definitely not least, I am a Christian! I love Jesus and wish to devote my entire life to Him ! I pray all my posts on here will reflect that love!

My main audience I am writing to is teenagers, people who are in the same point of life I am. If you are not a teenager than you are more that welcome to read! My sole purpose is to show young people that there is so much you can do to make a difference in this world. 1 Timothy 4:12 says "Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity." This is the verse that will be our motto so keep this in mind as you read!

Well I think that is it! I hope you have a good understanding of who I am and what I stand for!
~Cait

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for more posts! You are an excellent writer... did you write this post from the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Cait! It is evident that the Holy Spirit is alive and at work on you!

    ReplyDelete